Sunday, March 1 @ 1:00-3:30
Cookin' the Books: Baking From My Home to Yours
My favorite Tuesdays with Dorie recipes!
- Peanut & Caramel-Topped Brownie Cakes
- Coconut Key Lime Pie
- Black-and-White Banana Loaf
- Dark Chocolate Sorbet
Saturday, March 21 @ 6:30-9:00
Girls Night Out: Skewers & Shooters
This was so fun last time; I can't wait to do it again!
- Vanilla Vodka & Pineapple "Hand Grenades"
- Chicken Skewers with Dukka Crust & Balsamic Reduction
- Pea Soup Shots with Spicy Crab
- Chai-Brined Shrimp & Mango Skewers
- White Chocolate & Mint Mousse Shooters
Friday, April 17 @ 6:30-9:00
Girls Night Out: Flamenco Friday
A Spanish inspired menu...
- Spanish Alexander Cocktail
- Piquillo Pepper Cheese Crostini
- Calamari & Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- Almond Cake with Brandy Cream
Sunday, May 3 @ 1:00-3:30
Bloody Mary Sunday
My first hands-on class!
- Bloody Mary Bar (featuring my soon-to-be-famous Bacon Vodka)
- BLT Cheesecake
- Smoked Salmon & Herbed Egg Stuffed Puff Pastry
- Chocolate, Apple & Brie Panini
Saturday, May 9 @ 6:00-8:30
Date Night for Couples: From Beer to Sushi Eternity
Jerad and I are teaching this class together,
and he's picking out the beer!
- Salt & Pepper Edamame
- Sticky Sushi Rice
- Hand-Formed Nigiri
- Spicy Tuna Rolls
- California Rolls
- Philadelphia Rolls
- Japanese Beer
Saturday, May 30 @ 6:30-9:00
Girls Night Out: Pepper-azzi
Because some like it hot!
- Cinnamon Martini
- Thai Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Curry-Lime Chicken
- Chocolate & Black Pepper Ice Cream
Saturday, June 6 @ 6:30-9:00
Girls Night Out: Ciao Bella
An Italian Inspired Menu!
- Prosecco & Saba Cocktail
- Antipasto Salad
- Mackerel with Sicilian Caper & Tomato Salsa
- Limoncello Trifle
Friday, June 26 @ 6:30-9:00
Girls Night Out: Brewed Awakenings
Calling all coffee-lovers!
- Espresso Martini
- Coffee-infused Mushroom Soup
- Coffee, Honey, & Red Chili-Glazed Grouper
- Coffee Slaw with Grilled Pineapple
- Classic Tiramisu
If you're interested in taking a class, you can call Kitchen Conservatory at 314-862-2665 or register online. Hope to see you there!