I am teaching 5 cooking classes at Kitchen Conservatory this fall, and the schedule is now available online!
All of my classes cost $40. They are demonstration classes, which means that you sit and watch while I cook for you. You get to eat everything I make. It's like your own personal cooking show!
"Cookin' the Books" - A monthly series featuring recipes from my favorite cookbooks.
Sept. 14 (12:30-3:00) - The Bacon Cookbook
* Hot bacon-blue cheese dip
* Corn & bacon souffle
* Chicken, avocado, & orange salad with bacon dressing
* German bacon cookies with maple glaze & candied bacon
And, I'm seriously considering making everyone a bloody mary with bacon-infused vodka & a bacon-salt rim!
Oct. 12 (1:00-3:30) - The Kitchen Diaries
* Goat cheese "puddings"
* Red lentil & pumpkin soup
* Rosemary & pancetta chicken patties stuffed with gorgonzola
* "Very good chocolate brownies"
Nov. 2 (1:00-3:30) - Tyler's Ultimate
* Caramelized onion toast
* Curry-lime chicken wings
* Macaroni & cheese with peas & bacon (by far the best mac & cheese recipe I've found yet)
* Pear cobbler with cranberry streusel
Dec. 8 (6:30-9:00) - Season's Eatings
I'm making my favorite holiday appetizers:
* Blue cheese & cranberry gougeres
* Spicy maple pecans
* Feta bruschetta
* "Naughty & Nice" Pumpkin Hummus
* BLT cheesecake
Dec. 18 (6:00-8:30) - Visions of Gingerbread
I'll show you how to make gingerbread syrup & use it in a variety of recipes:
* "Holiday in a Glass" cocktail
* Spinach salad with apples, walnuts, baked goat cheese & gingerbread vinaigrette
* Glazed chicken satay with peanut dipping sauce
* Spiced pear & caramel trifle
If you're interested in taking a class, you can call Kitchen Conservatory at 314-862-2665 or register online. The links above will take you to the registration page for each class as well.
Hope to see you there! It's going to be a blast!!
My friend and I are going to the Kitchen Conservatory later this month. I am excited to go there as I haven't been there yet. By the way, your herb post looks lovely. My sons love basil and were actually sad to hear that I was making spagetti last night instead of pesto - and they are 5 and 6!!
Post a Comment