10. Spike your coffee or tea.
9. Make dessert: Add to cake batter, icing, whipped cream, or ice cream.
8. Spice up breakfast: mix into pancake/waffle batter or oatmeal.
7. Spread it on: stir into softened butter & use on toast or bagels.
6. Drizzle over baked sweet potatoes.
5. Make dips: mix with 1 jar of marshmallow cream & 1 block of cream cheese to use with fruit, stir into homemade pumpkin hummus, use instead of fresh ginger in peanut satay dip.
4. Mix with mustard: spread on turkey or chicken sandwiches.
3. Glaze a ham.
2. Shake up a cocktail: shake with vodka (plain, vanilla, or orange) & top with a splash of ginger ale or 7-Up. Or shake with vanilla vodka, Kahlua, & cream for a gingerbread latte martini!
1. Make gingerbread vinaigrette: whisk 1/4 cup cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon (or more to taste) syrup, 1 crushed garlic clove, & a pinch of salt. Continue whisking & slowly drizzle in 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil. Pour over a spinach salad with apple (or pear) slices, dried cranberries, walnuts (or pecans, almonds, pine nuts), & goat cheese (crumbled, sliced, or coated with bread crumbs and lightly fried). This goes really well with roasted chicken or pork!