I've created several new classes for this schedule, including TWO new Harry Potter-inspired kids' classes and a burger-centric couples' class. Hope to see you there!
"KELLY GREEN" - March 3 @ 10:30-1:00 (hands-on)
- Celebrate the greens of spring! Learn to create roasted artichoke and lemon crostini, spicy carrot and fennel salad with green chile vinaigrette, Swiss chard-sweet pea manicotti, veal stew with spring greens, plus strawberry-rhubarb crumb cake. Then, we'll smoke lemons using a stovetop smoker to make a unique lemonade.
- Learn to cook with the wonderful flavors of wine in this delightful hands-on class. We'll prepare mushroom-red pepper salad with red wine-herb vinaigrette, oven-roasted beef tenderloin with roasted red grape wine sauce, homemade ravioli stuffed with ricotta and nuts with a creamy asparagus chardonnay sauce, plus fabulous flourless chocolate-red wine cake with rosemary ganache -- all enjoyed with cabernet wine.
- Before the weekend comes to an end, spend a relaxing evening with the girls and a glass of wine, as I make an amazing array of tapas. Enjoy roasted olives spiced with orange and chile, stilton-walnut shortbread with pears and mascarpone, grilled bruschetta with tuna and capers drizzled with lemon oil, fried goat cheese with spicy tomato chutney, polenta bites with roasted mushrooms and caramelized onions, plus chocolate lavender truffles.
- Attention all Muggles! A revision of our popular kids' class is designed to be consumed in the great hall at Hogwart's. Learn to create dishes from the J.K. Rowling series, including Mrs. Weasley’s chicken and ham pie, cheesy peas and carrots, Hagrid’s treacle fudge, and pumpkin juice from the Hogwart’s Express. This class is designed for children, at least 7 years of age, plus a parent.
- Grab your partner and join us for a unique experience of dancing and dining. The evening begins with a one-hour Latin salsa dance lesson with a dance instructor from COCA, that will spark your appetite for an incredible evening in the kitchen. Refresh your thirst with a mojito, as this hands-on class prepares fried plantain chips with black bean dip, grilled shrimp quesadillas with smoked tomato salsa, grilled pork tenderloin with papaya-mango salsa and yellow Cuban rice, plus banana cream pie.
- Inspired by Mad Men and the pop culture of the 1960's, this class will make modernized versions of vintage recipes for a divine cocktail party. This hands-on class for couples will sip on a Tom Collins, and prepare caramelized onion dip with crudités, including cauliflower, endive, fennel and jicama. Learn to make clams casino, Swedish meatballs with black currant dipping sauce, cheddar-gorgonzola cheese balls with bacon and smoked almonds, deviled ham canapés, plus mini dark chocolate bundt cakes with spiced rum glaze.
- Muggles and wizards gather for a fun afternoon concocting delicious treats from Honeyduke's Desserts. Satisfy your sweet tooth, with Hagrid's treacle fudge, Mrs. Weasley's strawberry ice cream, marshmallow crumpets, pumpkin pasties, and amazing warm and frothy butterbeer. This class is designed for children, at least 7 years of age, plus a parent.
- Discover your favorite burger, as this hands-on class for couples creates three remarkable burgers, starting with panini-style grilled Cuban burgers with ham, Swiss cheese and pickles. Learn to make Carolina-style barbecue pork bacon burgers topped with cabbage and honey-mustard sauce, tuna burgers with garlic-tomato aïoli, beer-battered onion rings with blue cheese dipping sauce, plus mouth-watering roasted pineapple-rum milkshakes.
- Join your partner for a crash course in sushi, with a taste test for the final exam to discover the favorites of the evening. This hands-on class with Kelly will create tempura-fried shrimp rolls, sesame tuna hand rolls, unagi smoked eel rolls, spicy scallop rolls, hot-smoked salmon rolls with mango and jalapeño, plus ginger-peach green tea ice cream - all served with cold beer.
Post a Comment