Kitchen Conservatory's fall schedule is now available online and runs through December.
I'm teaching a few demonstration classes: Girls' Night Out classes out on August 29, October 17, & December 19 (this one is a champagne-laden menu). I'm also teaching a menu featuring sweet & spicy food on September 19.
My Date Night for Couples classes include a beer pairing on December 7, sushi on November 15, and an ultimate cocktail party on December 20.
One new class that I'm particularly excited about is a sweet & savory brunch on September 6.
I'll also be teaching a couple gingerbread house classes for adults and kids in December.
Below is my schedule. To register, call Kitchen Conservatory at 314-862-2665 or register online.
GIRLS' NIGHT OUT: THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE - Saturday, August 29 @ 6:30-9:00 pm (demonstration)
- Enjoy a prosecco cocktail, antipasti with marinated mozzarella and citrus-roasted olives, shrimp scampi with fennel, seared scallops on balsamic-tomato risotto, plus individual limoncello tiramisù.
SUNDAY FUN DAY - Sunday, September 6 @ 1:00-3:30 pm (hands-on)
- Before we say goodbye to summer, let's celebrate the holiday weekend with exciting sweet and savory dishes. This class will make bourbon kettle corn, chicken and waffles with cornflake-encrusted chicken and bacon-chive waffles served with maple pan gravy, Monte Cristo sliders with strawberry-tomato jam, smashed sweet potatoes with lemon-garlic aïoli, plus apple pie with a cheddar-vodka crust.
ORIGINAL CIN - Saturday, September 19 @ 12:00-2:30 pm (demonstration)
- Sip on a ginger champagne cocktail, and enjoy Sriracha caramel popcorn, roasted carrot-red quinoa salad with spiced lemon vinaigrette, kung pao shrimp and scallop noodles, plus chai tea cake with cinnamon ice cream.
GIRLS' NIGHT OUT: COLOR ME AUTUMN - Saturday, October 17 @ 6:00-8:30 pm (demonstration)
- Sip on a maple Manhattan cocktail, then enjoy roasted fennel hummus with red pepper oil and baked pita chips, Brussels sprouts and pear panzanella salad with creamy pomegranate dressing, coq au Riesling, fresh cavatelli pasta with green apple pesto, plus pumpkin gooey butter cake with white chocolate sorbet.
DATE NIGHT FOR COUPLES: ON THE TOWN FOR TWO - Sunday, October 25 @ 5:00-7:30 (hands-on)
- We will prepare classic French onion soup, Caesar salad, show-stopping jaw-dropping brandy-flamed steak Diane, roasted garlic-mashed potatoes, plus triple chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce.
DATE NIGHT FOR COUPLES: GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEERS - Saturday, November 7 @ 6:00-8:30 (hands-on)
- Menu includes beer cheese fondue with soft pretzels, local lager with spicy Sriracha chicken wings, fruity Belgian wheat beer with grilled scallops and Mexican corn salad, plus creamy stout with chocolate hazelnut cake and vanilla ice cream.
DATE NIGHT FOR COUPLES: SUSHI U FOR TWO - Sunday, November 15 @ 5:00-7:30 (hands-on)
- We will create tempura-fried shrimp rolls, sesame tuna rolls, unagi smoked eel rolls, spicy scallop rolls, hot-smoked salmon rolls with mango and jalapeño, plus green tea ice cream - all served with cold beer.
GINGERBREAD HOUSE FOR ADULTS - Sunday, December 6 @ 5:00-8:00 (hands-on)
- Adults just want to have fun, too! Celebrate the holiday season while creating your own gingerbread house with homemade gingerbread, royal icing, and our wide assortment of candies and decorations. Then take home your creation to enjoy during the holidays.
SATURDAY NIGHT SUSHI - Saturday, December 12 @ 6:30-9:00 (hands-on)
- Menu features tempura vegetables, miso soup, and edamame salad with ginger-soy dressing. Learn to create crab and mango inside-out rolls with teriyaki glaze, spicy tuna hand rolls, crunchy shrimp rolls with avocado-chile cream, and finish with sweet plum ice cream.
THE APPRENTICE CHEF: GINGERBREAD HOUSE - Sunday, December 13 @ 1:00-3:00 (hands-on)
- For children ages 7 to 11: Everyone will build and decorate a gingerbread house with our wide assortment of candies and decorations and will take home their creation. This special treasure will be cherished and enjoyed all through the holiday season.
GIRLS' NIGHT OUT: BUBBLES - Saturday, December 19 @ 6:00-8:30 (demonstration)
- Who doesn't love the sound of a popping champagne cork? Celebrate the season as I create elderflower-gin champagne cocktail, prosciutto puff pastry twists with champagne mustard, lobster-citrus salad with avocado and fennel and champagne vinaigrette, pan-roasted chicken au Champagne with mushrooms in champagne cream sauce, truffled smashed potatoes, plus salted chocolate shortbread with pink champagne sorbet.
DATE NIGHT FOR COUPLES: THE ULTIMATE COCKTAIL PARTY - Sunday, December 20 @ 5:00-7:30 (hands-on)
- We will mix up Hemingway daiquiris and pear old-fashioneds. Learn to create a dazzling spread of smoked deviled eggs with quick pickled jalapeños, roasted red pepper and pomegranate hummus with crudités and homemade crackers, Korean-style barbecue pork skewers, savory butternut-goat cheese tarts with fried sage, plus saffron lollipops.